Full Stack Developer:
A full-stack developer is a web engineer who works with both the front and back end of a site or application, which means they can handle projects that include information bases, building client confronting sites, or even work with customers during the arranging period of undertakings.
If you want to become a professional web developer, then join the Full Stack Developer Course in Hyderabad with the support of experts to achieve your career at a higher level.
The variation in the full stack web developer’s skillset is generally driven by the chosen Server-side programming language. The various options are PHP, .NET, Ruby, Python, Java.
Companies who hire CMS (ex. WordPress) developers usually look for a full-stack developer, so that a developer actually can work on the site as a whole instead of splitting the job into a front-end developer and back-end developer. In Full Stack Developer Course in Pune will help you to guide the essential skills to become a full stack developer.
A full-stack developer must need to know how to build and manage the web application from the end and back end and also be able to understand the different languages used for the creation of a web application. Below we discuss the following essential skills
- Depth knowledge of network technology, web architecture, and networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.
- Expert in deployment operating systems such as Windows, Ubuntu, and CentOS, etc.
- Knowing Web server features such as Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Basic technical skills in UI and UX Designing.
- Using web development platforms and libraries like AngularJs, jQuery, React, etc. to design and build the UI.
- Strong knowledge of server-side languages like Ruby, Java, PHP, Python, and frameworks.
- Well-versed in R&D systems and NoSQL database management systems like MySQL, MongoDB, SQL, etc.
- Manage and run Version Control Systems like subversion and GID.